0 votes
in Health and Fitness by
I have severe multiple back problems,  which has left my back riddled with severe arthritis. I'm a female at the age of 48. my general practitioner said that the arthritis was so bad in my back, I shouldn't have this much arthritis until I'm about 80 years old.  I can't take arthritic meds cause they ulcerate my stomach & inside my mouth.  I live in Indian Land , SC, who is a good doctor to help with back pain?

1 Answer

0 votes
Try the closest general practitioner and get further recommendations from them about who to see about your specific back problem.

AnswerHighway.com is a community driven question and answer site - Ask questions and answer questions across a large range of categories

The opinions expressed on this page are the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of AnswerHighway.com, its staff, or its partners.