Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this question on other bookmarking websites.
After pursued my B.E Automobile ,I am Very eager to search Non-Destructive Training institute which is the branch of engineering concerned with all methods of detecting and evaluating flaws in materials. After long search ,I prefer to get training in Industrial Engineering Quality Solutions Groups(IEQS) which is located in Chennai.
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What I learn?
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 9001:2015. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
How I got benefit?
• Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
• Apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
• Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its quality management system (QMS)
• Offer confidence to customers and suppliers that a product or service meets regulatory requirements
• Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
• Enhance customer satisfaction though effective audit application and commitment to continual improvement.
IEQS provides Special courses too .It involves
NDT Level III refresher training at IEQS GROUP follows the training syllabus detailed in ANSI/ASNT CP-105 where applicable.
After completing this course,I got selected in well reputed MNC company. This is my success story after studied in IEQS groups.